Friday, March 16, 2007

FMILF Update




Dear Hair,

First, let me start this off by telling you how much I appreciate you. You keep my head so warm I almost never wear hats in the winter. You are also very pretty. Very.

Now…that said…I'm gonna need to be spending less time with you now. I've found something else to do in the morning, something that’s going to take your styling time away.



It's not that I want it more...I need it. Pretty hair looks so much better on a hot bod. You know that.

Please don't be sad. You will still be very pretty...people just won't be able to see how pretty most days. We're going to have to go back to the "wash and wear", up-in-a-clip, foofed out days like back when I was walking every day. I need you to work with me, Hair. We've always made a great team.

I promise that if The Man ever takes me out, we'll getcha all glammed up again. But I don't get my hopes up about that, so neither should you. And after I've lost this last 15-20 pounds, we'll go get a good cut from Simonson’s and we'll rock that hot bod together.

Thanks for understanding.

Love Always,

~Me

4 comments:

Kristina said...

You got it! Yay for you!!!

I'm uber jealous.

Undercover Angel said...

I hope your hair works with you to help you achieve your goal!

Sugar Kane said...

Good luck! I know it's tough.

exskindiver said...

hair is over-rated.
(i wrestle with mine on a daily basis)
have a good weekend.