* FMILF Updates:
*Here’s some math I just can’t figure out:
2 x Elliptical (last week) + 2 x Elliptical (this week), + short hike at lunch Thursday = + 3 pounds – WTF, Fat, can’t you take a HINT???
*I (re)defined MILF on MySpace.
* Fans of Suburban Turmoil welcomed her new (big) baby boy!!
* Lena introduced us to Motherhood Uncensored’s Real Mom Truths. It’s like a mommyblog buffet!
* FitSugar has me itching to go golfing – no, HIKING! – no, playing TENNIS! – hell, I just want to go outside!!
* I finally got around to playing the Stop Disasters game that ThinkBigg showed us - it was actually pretty fun and now I'm nearly qualified to be a FEMA employee.
* I signed up for the Stop Global Warming Virtual March.
* I want you all to have a lovely weekend. It’s supposed to be gorgeous here, so hopefully that will keep my bum out of the desk chair!