Friday, December 22, 2006

Before the Vacay...

Well, I made it through covering for everyone today…Obviously.

I find it ironic that the other woman I work with had her back go out…last night…when she really wanted today off, but couldn’t because there was only ME covering for EVERYONE!

Hope she feels better! **wink, wink** I know what’s up! I don’t really care, though, I made it through just fine. It was quiet today and I kept busy. What more can I ask for?

So, as I originally planned to post today, here is my elf name. I have no clue what this is supposed to insinuate, how they come up with it, or even WHY I’m posting it except it’s fun. And who doesn’t wonder what their name would be if they were an elf?
Your Elf Name Is...

Grumpy Snow Bunny


Speaking of elves, that Recon over at Monkeys For Helping had me in fits with this:


And, why I’m so excited I could scream: We finally got SNOW!!! YAY!!!



I don’t care that the roads are shitty. The first day of winter did not let me down, and I will not cry myself to sleep Sunday night, wondering how Santa’s going to land his sleigh with no snow.

This is what the roads looked like when I left work yesterday:



And this is what my work looked like when I came in this morning (kind of lame considering all the red in the traffic report, but I DON'T CARE, SNOW IS SNOW):




And this is what I looked like:


Okay, so I didn’t look like THAT. You get the picture, right?

So, that’s that. (When is “that” not “that”???)

I got my snow…I’m done shopping…I’m done FREAKING WORKING.

I’m out for the weekend!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a great weekend!

No comments: