Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!



To all my friends:
I see your pictures and hear your stories about your families. Sometimes I am jealous. Sometimes, eh, not so much.

The number one thing I have noticed is how different we all are in the way we raise our kids. And yet, they all seem to be wonderful kids. You have taught me that there isn't one right way to do things and that has helped me on this whole parenting venture.

We are all so unique, so different. Yet we share a common goal: To raise a respectable future generation. Or, get them to 18 before they drive us insane. Whatever, I'm not picky.

Moms like us need to stick together - whether it's to share advice, to help, or just to let another vent - we need each other.

Thank you for being on my comrades. My friends. My confidants.

And Happy Mother's Day to you all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This whole motherhood thing would be a lot lonelier without comrades. Thanks for being mine.

Brillig said...

We DO need each other. Thanks for always being there. You are a wonderful comrade, friend, and confidant. I hope you've had a great day.

Kristina said...

Happy Mother's Day (again!)!

I really DO like your necklace... my lovely husband said it's one long strand...is it or is it numerous strands together? We couldn't agree, haha.

Butrfly Garden said...

T's right...one long one. When I first got it, I thought "Hmmm...that's REALLY long!!" but it makes a great fivelayer choker. :) He kept saying "I have the gift receipt!" But he really knows me better than that! (I don't exchange gift unless it's clothing that doesn't fit...and not always then.)

Stacey said...

Thanks! Like I said you're always going to have a special place in my heart for finding me in the blogoshpere and befriending or shall I say "e-friending" me.
You're the best.
Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Cherann said...

Happy Mother's day to you too Butrfly!! Thanks for listening to me too!

Wanderer said...

Happy Mother's Day (belated)! Thanks for visiting my blog! I am doing much better than last week...thanks for asking. Yours sounded very sweet despite missing your little ones.