Monday, January 8, 2007

Laugh for you, pity for me...

I towtally forgot about this week-long training class I had (and was fittingly LATE for)...so I don't have time to post what I wrote Saturday (and Blogger wouldn't let me publish).


So, on my 10 minute lunch break, I present you with this...


This is what I drove to bring my daughter to a birthday party on Saturday.

It's hard to tell by this picture, but yes, this is a 1994 Geo Metro...closely resembling (in look, feel and sound) a go-cart. Also - the hood flew up, tacoed, and broke the windshield. Can't tell that from this pic, either...or the looks people give you as you drive by.


More horrifying details of my weekend to come tonight. Or tomorrow if I get too caught up in Heroes and what-not. But trust me, it was horrifying.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

We should get you some flames to put down the side of that thing....you could tell people it's a stunt car then.