Monday, October 6, 2008

Impatient


My photographer is running behind in getting me my pictures, so I asked her to at least email me our "Thank You" pictures so I could get some cards printed up. She embedded the pictures instead of attaching them, so the quality isn't good enough for Shutterfly. But, it was good enough for blogger. :)



It was a fun idea - but I wouldn't recommend doing it to anyone unless their photographer could ensure they'd have a high quality edited picture available soon after the wedding. I'm now one month past my wedding and haven't even started writing my thank-you cards, much less ordered them. :

10 comments:

Carla said...

What a cute idea!! You are doing just fine and the thank you cards will get done when they get done, newlyweds! :)
Looking forward to more beautiful photos.

Miss Patti said...

I think there cute :)

Kristina said...

You have a year, remember? ;)

I never finished mine.....oops.

Brillig said...

First of all, HOLY CRAP, YOU BOTH LOOK AMAZING!!!!

Secondly, I love this idea! What a classy, innovative way to say thanks!

Pollyanna said...

I love it! It's very very sweet and personal. I think you should get the cards printed up, everyone will love their thank you card & find it perfectly lovely, I am sure! :)

Pollyanna said...

Holy run on sentence, Batman. Geez Louise I need to proofread better. Sorry!

Stacey said...

Isn't there a rule somewhere that says you have up to 1 year ;) Take advantage of that!

Love these photos. You both look so great!

exskindiver said...

soooooo pretty.
really cute idea.
your guests will know you are thankful.

Virtualsprite said...

What a fun idea!

You'll get your thank you cards out eventually and it will all be good... I'm sure everyone is just assuming that you're having too much fun honeymooning to do tedious chores like writing out thank you cards. :-)

hromaki said...

Funny! I got married the same day as you, and I'm about 1/2 through my photo thank yous (which look remarkably similar to yours). Great minds think alike!