Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ten things I am thankful for:

1. My Family - the whole lot of them, but especially
2. My Man - without him I wouldn’t have gotten through what I did
3. My Job - as much as I may hate going there, it pays the bills and it’s not too hard
4. My Health - when I know someone who is waiting for biopsy results through the holiday, I’d be a fool not to be thankful for this.
5. My House - and the fact that I still wake up happy to own my home
6. My Car - It may not be the best, but it’s still the nicest one I’ve ever had
7. My Friends - through the years I’ve narrowed them down, but the couple that are still here are angels.
8. My Cat - who annoys me to no end but I can’t picture life without
9. Technology - I think anyone who’s reading blogs can appreciate our technological advances
10. My Faith in God - It’s been questioned, abandoned and fought, but is still here and grows stronger every day.

Have a wonderful day.
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

No comments: